Among Us is a deception-themed game that can be played on Android and iOS devices. This multiplayer game can be played by anything between 4 to 10 players. You can play with friends or total strangers online. The plot is simple. You play the role of a crewmate or impostor.
Most of the crew tasks are simple things like cleaning the oxygen filter, but the complicated ones are not impossible for you to figure out. Among the crew are impostors who try to kill everyone and wreck the ship. If you take up the role of a crewmate, you must find them to avoid getting killed.
Among Us is a popular game among children because it is engaging. It was released in 2018 and became very popular in 2020 when it became available on various platforms. This made it more accessible to gamers around the world. Some of its fame is believed to be due to the boredom of the pandemic, but the game is not without its merit.
It can be used for many purposes, including team building. It is safer to play with people you know, but if you play with strangers online, be careful. The in-game chat option lets you talk to your mates as you play, so you don't have to worry about communication issues, but some players use this and other features for ill-meaning purposes like cyberbullying.
Nevertheless, Among Us has proven countless times to be a game worth playing, so keep reading to find out more about how to get started with it!
The Exciting Features Of Among Us
What makes Among Us such a popular game? This multiplayer roleplaying game presents you with some of the most interesting features a game can have. It is no wonder it is so famous. Its key features include:
- An In-App Store where you can buy everything you need, from skins to accessories, with real money.
- A Chat Feature that lets you discuss in-game actions with your crew mates and work together to find the impostor. This feature is text-based and has a censor option that filters the language used in the discussions.
- Game Hosting uses the Host function, which allows you to start a game and control it to an extent. The game host gets to customize game settings, choose the number of crew mates and impostors and impostors and decide if the game will be private or public.
- Join Games set to Public by the host, making them available for any Among Us user to participate. On the other hand, private games require a special code to access them.
More Games In This Category
If you like the proposition of Among Us, here are similar games you're sure to enjoy:
Among Us Gameplay Tutorial
Before playing Among Us, here are some important things to know:
- The players consist of 4-10 crew mates and 1-3 impostors.
- The game ends when the crew cannot stop fatal sabotage by impostors, the number of impostors is equal to the number of crewmates, all tasks are carried out, or all impostors have been killed. The first two are wins for the impostors, and the others are crew wins.
- The game's length depends on the players, their abilities, and the options chosen as they play.
Among Us was developed and published by InnerSloth LLC with inspiration from Mafia, the game, and a horror movie titled The Thing. This game is available on our website now, so don't miss out on the fun!